The terms are valid from April 10, 2019. The terms are subject to change without notice and we recommend checking the terms at regular intervals.
Your account is for personal use only. Others should not be allowed to use your account. Make sure your account password is kept securely.If you are under 18, consent must be obtained from the guardians.
- When you use Cabsoluit and book a taxi ride, you agree that you will be responsible for the fair settlement of the taxi service as soon as it is delivered.
- When calculating price, Cabsoluit is based on distance and time calculations from Google Maps.
- The price in Cabsoluit is given as a fixed price, based on the traffic at the time.
- The price does not include alternative stops in the route.
- The fixed price means that you do not change the route along the way.
- It is provided that the price of a real trip may differ from the estimate. Queues, detours and any toll and ferry ticket additions are not taken into account in the calculation of the price.
- You pay for the trip to the app when booking. You can cancel a trip when you want it free of charge.
- If a driver has started driving towards you and you want to cancel then there is a fee of 70 kroner.
- If you book a taxi ride and do not show up, you will be charged the current minimum price.
- Abuse can cause your user to be blocked.
- Nor can Absoluit AS be held liable for any consequential damage or consequential loss due to the use of Cabsoluit.
- The actual transport service that is ordered (and possibly paid for) through Cabsoluit is solely a relationship between the user and the transport provider. Absoluit AS is not a party to this relationship.
Who is covered by the guidelines?
This policy applies to all users of the services of Cabsoluit or its affiliates anywhere in the world, and to anyone else who contacts Cabsoluit or submits information to Cabsoluit.
Who is responsible for your personal information?
Absoluit AS, Låveveien 1a, 0682 Oslo, Norway is responsible for the processing of your information. For questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Information that you share with the Cabsoluit App
To use the Cabsoluit App to book a taxi, we are dependent on you sharing some information about yourself with us.
- Your telephone number to identify you as a user in the system and to use this in the order form.
- Your telephone number to send receipts and order confirmations.
- Your device’s location, to help you find your location on the spot, depending on your device permissions.
- Your IP address is logged with our cloud service, but never stored permanently.
- Location information
Depending on your device settings, when the app runs in the foreground, we obtain your location from GPS or WI-FI.
- Ordering information
We take care of date and time, as well as from and to address.
- Transaction information
We store transaction information for all paid orders made with the app. This includes prepaid price, the estimated number of miles and time, promotional codes and payment method.
- Device Information
We collect information about the devices you use such as hardware, version operating system, language settings, and device identifier for push messages.
- Usage and preference of information
• The last used addresses are stored in a list so you can easily use the same addresses as previous trips.
• Login information is remembered by the device, so you do not have to log in again each time you open the app.
- Log information
When the app talks to our services, we collect server logs that may contain the device’s IP address, date and time, app features and app crashes.
You can give feedback on tours that we store in the system to ensure quality service.
- Ad tracking (third-party technologies)
• Deliver and measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns
When you contact us
We keep your contact information and any information you provide in connection with your request to us. The information is only used to communicate with you in connection with your requests. If we are not required to maintain the information for legal reasons, it will be deleted as soon as your inquiry is completed.
When you sign up for our newsletter
We always ask for your consent before sending out newsletters. When you sign up for our newsletter, we store this information with us and with third parties that we use for email. Third parties can add extra data that you did not enter yourself, such as IP address, language, time zone, country, etc. You can easily unsubscribe from the newsletter in the emails we send or in the Cabsoluit App. We will then stop sending newsletters to your email address and we will also delete your data from third parties
When you visit our web pages
Here’s how we use your information to:
- To enable you to book a prepaid tour.
- To be able to communicate necessary status updates on trips, push messages and send out receipts.
- To quality assure and improve the system.
- To ensure good user experience.
- To increase the safety of our users and suppliers.
We do not share or sell your information to third parties.
We store your data when your account is active with us. You have the right to know what information we have stored about you. It is possible to read most of the data from the Cabsoluit app’s profile page. You can also request that your account be deleted. Contact email@example.com
Processing your payment
After you place an order on our app, you will need to make payment for the goods or services you have ordered. In order to process your payment we use Stripe, a third party payment processor.
Your payment will be processed by Stripe, who collect, use and process your information, including payment information, in accordance with their privacy policies.